Initial Appointment with Jo Abbott
This session is for individuals who
- Because you have never had an appointment with Jo
- Or because you are returning post 3 months from last session
- Or you have had a free consultation with Jo and you have been advised to book this session for Jo to learn more about you.
These two hours are so valuable. You get the time to tell Jo your story. This time will factor in to Jo structuring a bespoke profile goal focused programme for you. This will maximise your potential because it is focused on your current needs and life time goals.
The duration gives you the opportunity to tell your story. Share your thoughts and feelings about your health and wellness. Because where you have come from, to where you desire to be is the foundation of this session.
So, the importance of an initial appointment should not be underestimated. Because scientifically, time spent exploring the patient’s story is the foundation to success.
Summary of inclusive actions:
- Clinical Biomechanical assessment
- Explanation of the findings, at the level you need
- Treatment (pending outcome of findings)
- Proposed rehabilitation team (together, finding the right people to support you)
- Corrective Exercise Prescription (online or paper options!)
- Report of the session findings
Don’t forget, there are virtual alternatives too! https://joabbottmsc.com/why-virtual-screening/
More information? https://joabbottmsc.com/why-virtual-screening/