Diagnostic Consultation – Appointment 2 hours
This appointment gives yourself and Jo to breakdown your personal results from your further diagnostic testing, allowing you both to discuss a plan-of-action of how to improve your current health risk markers identified within the laboratory report.
Typically, the emphasis of the appointment is to address your nutrient imbalances that are contributing to your results. However, often I start the process with healing the digestive system (mouth to anus!) – as this is the place where all nutrients are needed to break down and filter in to your body. Poor digestive mechanics (yes, this is the gut too) means the nutrients will not be breaking down properly. You could be taking Gold Standard supplements but not gaining the benefit from them due to poor digestive mechanics.
Depending upon what tests you have decided to take, this is commonly the focus of the appointment (based on successes of clinical trials);
- Order a test for nutrient deficiencies and metal toxicity
- Order a methylation pathway test and methylation gene test
- Order a GI Comprehensive Stool Test
- DIY Sleep Analysis
- DIY Stress Analysis
- Test inflammatory markers
- Test pH (blood and urine)
- Test blood lactates
- Identify medications which could be driving the issues within points 1-3.
- Restore Digestive System mechanics (the start of cellular health process) 1-3 months.
- Address nutrient deficiencies (middle part of the cellular health process) 3-12 months.
- Modify any other aspects of improving health (end of the cellular health process) 12 months +
- Retest what is needed to further inform health.
You will receive a full report of what was discussed with a simple easy to follow step-by-step process of what YOU need to do to improve your health.
If further appointments are required, most often between steps of the process, Follow-Up Appointments should be booked.