Jo Abbotts Amazing Mushroom Super Soup
This is one of my favourite recipes. I set out to create a ‘go-to’ meal that, primarily, would support my families health needs, whilst also being a meal that I could freeze and turn too on those days when I completely forgot to organise food for the day! The ingredients list is for making 8 pints of soup. Good for veggies or paleo food plans.
Please note: I use a military size pot and make 8-10 litres.
- Regulates blood pressure (REF) Garlic
- Lowers cholesterol (REF) Garlic
- Reduces the ageing process (REF) Garlic
- Improves athletic performance (REF) Garlic
- Reduces risk of yeast infections (REF) Coconut milk (caprylic acid – neutralises any candida albicanus of the gut)
- Anti-inflammatory (REF) Turmeric root
- Supports disease fights within the immune system (REF) Turmeric root
- Increase oestrogen in menopausal women (REF) Garlic
- Superior management of microbiome (REF) ghee (Butyric Acid) carries the good bacteria to the depths of the gut
- Protects and rebuilds the nervous systems (REF) Vitamin D
- Garden Nettles – Kidney detox
- 2 x tbsp organic ghee
- 1 x tbsp chopped organic garlic
- 1 x punnet organic portabella mushrooms
- 1 x punnet organic chestnut mushrooms
- 2 x punnets organic baby button mushrooms
- 3 x punnets organic forest mushrooms
- 2 x punnets organic wild mushrooms
- 2 x litres organic chicken broth
- 1/2 tbsp organic paprika
- 1/2 tbsp juiced organic turmeric root
- 1 x tsp unrefined organic sea salt
- 1 x tin organic coconut milk
- 1 x large handful of fresh gargle nettles
- 1 x large handful of organic flat parsley
- Melt ghee in pan.
- Add the garlic and heat gently for 2 minutes whilst roughly chopping the mushrooms (about 1cm chunks).
- Add the mushrooms, place the lid on the saucepan and gentle heat for 10 minutes – stir every 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, paprika, turmeric, salt, pepper, and coconut milk.
- Leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend (to your consistency liking) and serve or store for another day.
There are so many mechanisms involved in squatting, some of these mechanisms are fundamental to the human design, others blow off the cobwebs and allow us to keep moving safely and efficiently. Reducing squatting exposes the joints to premature aging; knees, hips, ankles, spine, and pelvis.
Thumb joint corrects foot pain! Seriously?I know, crazy right? I must be mistaken? It has to be some kind of black magic? I'm pain-free because of some other factor? It must be psychosomatic?To be honest, I have heard it all now. What's important? My wrist is pain-free enabling me to get back to a normal life after 2 years of pain!