Initial Appointment with Jo Abbott
An ‘Initial Appointment’ is for people who:
- are seeing Jo for their first appointment
- are returning after a 3-month break from your last session with Jo
- have had a free online consultation with Jo and you have been advised to book this session
The importance of a 2-hour initial appointment should not be underestimated, scientists suggest, time spent exploring the patient’s story is the foundation to patient success. These two hours are so valuable. The duration gives you the opportunity to tell your story. Share your thoughts and feelings about your health and wellness, where you have come from, to where you desire to be – This is the foundation of this session. The 2-hour duration allows Jo time to structure a bespoke goal focused programme for you maximising your potential.
Summary of inclusive actions:
- Clinical Biomechanical assessment exploring relative risks and contributing factors to musculoskeletal ill-health
- Clinical nutrition consultation (if needed)
- Clinical blood tests (if needed)
- Explanation of the findings, at the level you need
- Treatment (pending outcome of findings)
- Proposed rehabilitation plan (if needed)
- Corrective Exercise Prescription (online or paper options!)
Don’t forget, there are virtual alternatives too! Learn more
There are no reviews yet.