Summary of improvements
Often, most MS Consultants will request their patients to have per annum high contrast MRI’s to check the behaviour of their patients disease. My wife has had three MRI’s to date 2017;
- November 2015 (NHS): diagnosis of MS
- May 2016 (NHS): to check behaviour of MS – MS had progressed and become more aggressive, more pressure to begin Lemtrada or Tysabri treatment.
- July 2017 (Private): For us to both be able to identify if the nutriment protocol was working
Things to note:
Between diagnosis, November 2015, and April 2017 no changes to lifestyle were made. All symptoms remained the same.
Nutritional programme, Healing the Gut, started April 4th 2017.
An independent Radiologist was given the high contrast MRI’s from 2015, 2016, and 2017 and asked to interpret the data and report his findings. This was his findings;
A ‘snap-shot’ into a very complicated and unpredictable disease. This is an exploratory journey whilst other decisions are yet to be made on treatment. This is not intended to be a programme for other MS Patients and neither should it be to explore unsupervised. This exploratory information is being shared as an honest real-life alternative therapy for my wife’s RRMS.
The timelines below detail the timeline for possible change:
- Choice 1 is DMD: Disease modifying drugs (DMDs) are a group of treatments for people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS). Still waiting on the correct treatment.
- Choice 2 is DMN: The main goal in nutriment (Clinical Nutriment Courses), is to find ways to regenerate the body using nutrition (nutrition being the building blocks the very ingredient for optimal cell replacement), with the premise to engineer better cells each time the damaged cells are replaced. We shall continue until not needed.
What do we think has happened?
We have reduced inflammation and possibly limited the way the disease attacks the body.
There are so many mechanisms involved in squatting, some of these mechanisms are fundamental to the human design, others blow off the cobwebs and allow us to keep moving safely and efficiently. Reducing squatting exposes the joints to premature aging; knees, hips, ankles, spine, and pelvis.
Thumb joint corrects foot pain! Seriously?I know, crazy right? I must be mistaken? It has to be some kind of black magic? I'm pain-free because of some other factor? It must be psychosomatic?To be honest, I have heard it all now. What's important? My wrist is pain-free enabling me to get back to a normal life after 2 years of pain!