- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg > mentored by the late, great Steve Jobs.Famed
- American technology guru Eric Schmidt mentored Larry Page and Sergey Brin, founders of Google.
- Bing Crosby famously mentored Frank Sinatra.
- Tennis legend Ivan Lendl mentored Andy Murray.
Whatever your personal aims and ambitions, having a mentor will greatly increase your chances of success. The right mentor can empower you to turn your dreams into reality and achieve your goals.
There are many reasons why you should consider a mentor…
What Jo gives you
- Three hours per month one-to-one with Jo Abbott working through all your needs and objectives in your personal development and business
- Your own personal Forum space with Jo Abbott
- Access to Jo Abbott’s Personal Library of research
- Access to Jo Abbott’s critical analysis of published research which is driving Manual Therapy decisions
- Access to exclusive (PhD research led) online courses & Live Classes in Exercise and Sports Science Biomechanics, Nutrition and Clinical Anatomy.
- Attendance to a Members only Training Days each year FOC.
- Discount on all, online and practical, training courses.
- Breaking the Corporate Market Mentoring
What you give Jo
- Ready to work hard
- Able to listen not just hear
- Willing to contribute to the journey
- Commit to dedicate a couple of hours each week to build the dream with me
- Can respond to emails from me within three days from receipt
- Celebrate all your successes and failures
- Able to access your website
- Computer literate or are wanting to learn to be