Working in a Musculoskeletal Clinic most Patients are suffering a deterioration in health, but most commonly there is an overload of toxins. Commonly, the symptoms they are reporting can be part of a bigger picture of toxic overload and not necessarily solely a biomechanical problem that needs a Manual Therapist to treat. Here are my top scientific proven tips to improving wellness if Toxic Overload is the driver.
“The hardest part of being a Musculoskeletal Specialist is to be able to have these conversations with patients who believe that their symptoms are due to structural issues. Often bodily symptoms are compounded with a ‘toxic overload’ and is in combination with structural issues.”
Symptoms of toxic overload
- Aches and pains
- Changes in mood
- Memory loss
- Poor sleep patterns
- Abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath
- Tingling in your hands and feet
- Weakness and tiredness
- Achy joints and muscles
- Joint swelling
- Inflamed glands
- Low back pain
- Blurred vision
- Memory loss
- Cognitive impairment, which includes the inability to carry out routine tasks
How many of these sound familiar to you?
How many of these symptoms do you think we hear patients reporting in clinic?
Common drivers of toxic overload
- Metal toxicity
- Food poisoning
- Pharmaceuticals and other medical treatments
- Aero Toxic Syndrome
For health, we need small amounts of these elements in our body to remain healthy. Ill health happens when these elements get too high (or too low) causing these symptoms in your body.
In my personal opinion, there is nothing more reliable than the blood and stool tests available from Genova, of which I am a registered Clinician with. Click here to view the tests available. Know your data! From here you can make the right choices and maximise your time and investments.
- Lymphdiaral Tincture
- Lymphatic Massage
- Clinical Lymphatic Massage
- Far Infrared (FIR) Sauna (blanket sauna & portable saunas)
- Exercise (the hot and sweaty type!)
- Dry skin brushing prior to a cold shower
- Salt scrub
- Epsom Salt Baths (not if you have high blood pressure)
- Move in water
- Rest – know when to rest and listen to your body
- Avoid stimulants (taurine, caffeine, phenylalanine) if you are tired, rest!
- Chelation supplements: Chlorellaand Liposomal Glutathione
- Nitric Oxide Supplement
- Alkaline Diet 80/20 Alkaline/Acidic – Learn more
- Measure your blood lactate levels (this will give you data on when you need to rest) Learn More
If you fly regularly you may want to purchase a folding flat face mask or purchase The Cambridge Mask enter the code FLYERSFRIEND to get 10% discount at checkout. Contact the Aerotoxic Association for more information on Aero Toxic Syndrome.
Start thinking outside the box… and get yourself tested for toxic overload.
There are so many mechanisms involved in squatting, some of these mechanisms are fundamental to the human design, others blow off the cobwebs and allow us to keep moving safely and efficiently. Reducing squatting exposes the joints to premature aging; knees, hips, ankles, spine, and pelvis.
Thumb joint corrects foot pain! Seriously?I know, crazy right? I must be mistaken? It has to be some kind of black magic? I'm pain-free because of some other factor? It must be psychosomatic?To be honest, I have heard it all now. What's important? My wrist is pain-free enabling me to get back to a normal life after 2 years of pain!