Jo Abbott’s Sunshine Milk
Sunshine Milk drink developed whilst on my travels with my body needing very specific nourishment during certain challenges life throws at us all. The first time I made it, it came out my mouth as quickly as it went in! Over the past three years I have found the right formula for my taste – please feel free to modify to your tastes, keep the ingredients as raw and organic as you can and you too will feel the rewards of this sweet winter warmer.
- 2 pints organic unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp organic raw local honey (local honey will help desensitise you to allergens within the environment you live in)
- 2 tbsp liquid organic raw turmeric root (I juice the root and then add to the milk on the day of making)
- 1 tsp organic black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp organic cinnamon
- 1 cup local organic apple juice (1kg of local farm organic apples are juiced on the day of making the milk – apple pulp is used for another recipe which i shall share soon ‘Abbott Apple and Cinnamon Crackers’)
- 2 organic green cardamon pods
- 1 tbsp liquid organic raw ginger root (I juice the root and then add to the milk on the day of making)
- 2 tbsp pharmaceutical grade D-Ribose
Place all ingredients in a pan on a low heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes. I always froth my Sunshine Milk, add a little organic cream and then sprinkle pumpkin spice on top – sit back, relax, and feel the cell nourishment of this great drink.
In the summer I make a batch of this milk drink and leave to cool in the fridge for a cooling refreshment drink during the warmer days. Add ice and blend to make your own Sunshine Frappuccino.
If you have found another way to ‘finish’ your Sunshine Milk, please share for all readers to try.
There are so many mechanisms involved in squatting, some of these mechanisms are fundamental to the human design, others blow off the cobwebs and allow us to keep moving safely and efficiently. Reducing squatting exposes the joints to premature aging; knees, hips, ankles, spine, and pelvis.
Thumb joint corrects foot pain! Seriously?I know, crazy right? I must be mistaken? It has to be some kind of black magic? I'm pain-free because of some other factor? It must be psychosomatic?To be honest, I have heard it all now. What's important? My wrist is pain-free enabling me to get back to a normal life after 2 years of pain!